Fitness Executive Program
Training Sense is excited to offer Australia’s first Fitness Executive Program that has been specifically developed?to meet the ever increasing skill needs of fitness industry professionals. This program is for industry leaders who not only want the latest knowledge in fitness and rehabilitation practice, but also for those seeking skills to develop innovative business ideas and to provide senior leadership of people and facilities.
Innovative fitness business leaders typically share certain qualities. They are always asking questions, experimenting, observing and networking. While building on past successes, they keep the doors open to future innovation.
The Fitness Executive Program combines monthly intensive seminar days (3 consecutive days per month) with online learning and work based projects over a 12 month period. Participants that successfully complete will be awarded three nationally recognised qualifications that provide a solid foundation for not only business success but also possible pathways to degrees and post graduate study in both Australia and Internationally.
The program assesses participants in the required skills and knowledge of the following courses:
- SIS50210 Diploma of Fitness?
- BSB50207 Diploma of Business?
- BSB51107 Diploma of Management
Seminar days provide participants with the opportunity to hear from a variety of trainers and industry experts across a range of topics including:
- High Performance Exercise Prescription?
- Musculoskeletal Exercise Rehabilitation?
- Special Populations and Exercise Modification
- OHS, Compliance and Risk?
- Human Resource Management?
- Networking, Marketing and Sales
Course Details Duration:
- 12 months?
- 3 consecutive days of seminars each month
- Online learning, research and assessment
- Work based projects to implement skills in the workplace
- All participants MUST currently hold the Certificate IV in Fitness?
- All participants MUST be currently working in the fitness industry